Friday, October 14, 2011

31 for 21: Day 14, Maya's Dream Team.

I'm so excited to say that we have 17 people on Maya's Dream Team for the Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk.  We haven't put together a team in a long time, not since our first walk in 2008.  Maya was barely 7 months old then and we didn't know much about the walk except we wanted to be a part of it.  This year, I decided it would be fun to bring together our friends for the walk.  We are putting the Team in Maya's Dream.  So now we have a little entourage!  I'm really looking forward to it.

This year I also decided to make buttons and stickers for our team to wear during the walk.  That way everyone knows that we are Maya's Dream Team.  Thanks to my friend, Sammi's Mom, for giving me the idea. =) I can't wait to get them in the mail!

No comments: