Thursday, November 4, 2010

something amazing

Something amazing happened the other day.  I noticed Maya at the frig playing with her Leap Frog Animal farm.  She likes to push the button and make it sing songs. But this time I noticed something different.  She was moving the little magnet animals around and placing them in the slots.  She was mixing and matching the animals and making the toy sing a funny song to her.  This was the first time I noticed that she was doing this kind of work.  I could tell that she was a little frustrated at not being able to get the right part of the animal in the slot, but she was trying and succeeding the majority of the time.   I continue to be surprised by these little amazing things she shows me. Brava, Maya!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post and pictures! Jo, Gabe had the same Leap Frog toy and played with it for hours!